Helping the community to recycle
We partner with retailers, repair stores, councils, schools and workplaces across Australia to make it easy to recycle. To become a collection partner, click here.
What we provide
- Free collection units that can be used to promote mobile phone recycling to your staff and customers.
- Resources to support your collection drive. Visit our resources page to help educate your community about recycling the right way.
- A free pick-up and processing service.
- Annual reporting on how much your organisation recycled.
- Monthly news on the MobileMuster program.
How to recycle
If your organisation doesn’t want to become a permanent collection site there are other ways you can recycle.
- Drop them off at any participating retail store including your local Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Samsung, Officeworks, Battery World or Salvos store. Find your local MobileMuster drop off point.
- Post them in for free using our mailing form below or pick up a free MobileMuster satchel available from your nearest AusPost outlet.
What happens when you recycle
Through our recycling process MobileMuster transforms the components from mobile phone waste into valuable materials for reuse. It means that fewer raw materials need to be extracted and processed to make new products. Learn more.
When we receive your mobile phones and accessories, everything will be recycled in a secure and safe process to the highest environmental standards. Nothing will be resold and any data left on mobiles will be destroyed through the recycling process.