TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering the MobileMuster School Challenge (‘Challenge’), participants (‘Participants’) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’). Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com Please be aware that failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions may render a Participant’s collection ineligible for the Challenge.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Entry to the Challenge is free and open to public and private preschools, primary, intermediate, special and secondary schools in Australia (“Participants”) during 2021.
- The registration form must be submitted by a teacher or parent at the school.
- Employees of AMTA and their immediate family members (including for example mother/father, brother/sister, son/daughter, stepfather/stepmother) are ineligible to enter.
- Participants must register their school as a MobileMuster collection partner and agree to the terms and conditions of participation.
- Participants must book in their collection by midday AEST on Tuesday 15 June 2021 by completing the online booking form or calling MobileMuster on 1800 249 113. Collections must be received at our recycling facility no later than 30 June 2021.
- Satchels received by your school will be barcoded and allocated to the participating registered school. Mobile Phone components received via returned satchels will be included in the total weight collected by the school. Satchels must be received at our recycling facility no later than 30 June 2021.
- Participants must send in a minimum of 8kg of “Mobile Components” which includes mobile phones, chargers, batteries, accessories and wearables.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Participants consent to the collection of their personal information by AMTA for the purposes of conducting and promoting the Challenge. Personal information may include a Participants name, address and number of mobile components collected.
- The names of the school winners will be announced on Monday 26 July 2021 via email and the MobileMuster website.
- AMTA will not disclose Entrant’s personal information other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, without your consent.
- Top Collector Prizes will be awarded to the top three schools, in each category, who collect the most mobile phone components (based on the weight received) and meet the minimum weight threshold of 8kgs of mobile phone components. The following categories are based on the geographical location of the participant school:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Participation Prizes will be awarded to ten lucky schools. The participation prizes will be allocated at random to any school who sends in at least one eligible collection or total satchels that meet the minimum weight threshold of 8kgs of mobile phone components, during the competition period.
- Details of the top collector and participation prizes for each category are available on the Challenge website (www.mobilemuster.com.au/education/challenge/).
- Prizes will be awarded to winners via email by 31/07/2021.
- The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- AMTA and its affiliates, along with their respective directors, officers and employees, assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by an Participant including but not limited to any direct or indirect loss or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of preparing, entering or promoting the Challenge, or accepting any prize, except to the extent such liability cannot be excluded by law.