MobileMuster partners with a variety of retailers, repair stores, local councils and workplaces across Australia to make it easy and accessible for mobile phone users to recycle in their community.
What we provide
- Free collection units that can be used in your retail store, council, school or workplace.
- Education and marketing resources to support your collection drive.
- A free pick-up and processing service.
- Annual reporting on how much your organisation recycled.
- Monthly news on the MobileMuster program.
To make things easier, we have created a range of resources for you to promote being a MobileMuster collection partner.
- Use our recycling poster to promote your MobileMuster collection unit.
- Share our learning resources and educate your community about our recycling process and why recycling matters.
- Use our official logo, approved images and video to promote being a MobileMuster collection partner. If you require another file format, please contact us.
- Share our data management tips on how to back up your data and perform a reset. Before recycling it is important for customers to remove their personal information from their mobile if it is still working.
- Be sure to tag #mobilemuster on social media so we can share your message.
- Find us at@mobilemuster on Facebook and @mobilemuster1 on Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
Annual results on how much your organisation recycled through the MobileMuster program are sent around August each year. These results cover the previous financial year and detail the environmental benefits of recycling. Feel free to share these results with your staff and community.
Complete the form below to register your organisation.
Please note: Fields defined with the ^ symbol will be used to generate a location map and fields with the * symbol are required.